1. The sprocket shall be mounted on the shaft without slant and swing. In the same transmission assembly, the end face of two sprocket should be in the same plane, and when the sprocket center distance is less than 0.5m, the allowable deviation is 1mm. When the sprocket center distance is more than 0.5 meters, the allowable deviation is 2 mm. However, it is not allowed to have the side phenomenon of friction sprocket. If the two wheels are too large, it is easy to cause chain release and accelerated wear. Attention must be paid to check and adjust the offset when replacing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of lifting chain should be appropriate, too tight increases the power consumption, and the bearing is easy to wear; Too loose chain is easy to beat and unchain. The degree of chain tightness is: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the distance between the two sprocket centers is about 2-3%.
3. The new lifting chain is too long or elongated after being used, which is difficult to adjust. The chain link can be removed according to the situation, but it must be even. The chain link shall pass through the back of the chain, the lock plate shall be inserted outside, and the opening of the lock plate shall be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After severe sprocket wear, new sprocket and new chain should be replaced simultaneously to ensure good meshing. You can't just replace a new chain or sprocket. Otherwise, it will cause bad meshing to accelerate the wear of the new chain or chain wheel. When the sprocket tooth surface is worn to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time. To extend the service time.
5. The old lifting chain cannot be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to generate impact in transmission and break the chain.
6. Remember to add lubricating oil to lifting chain timely in work. The lubricating oil must enter the mating gap between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
Chain scrap judgment
1. The allowable wear value of the chain shall not exceed 10% of the diameter or thickness of the ring chain rod material
2. From the unbending plane of the main ring, the main ring shall be scrapped if the distortion exceeds 10 degrees
3. Any part of the chain is cracked, bent or twisted, and there is clamping or stiff astringency between the hinge rings.
4. The permanent elongation of chain and single ring shall not exceed 5% of the original length.